Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Well Boys.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Well. Closing went good and we took immediate possession. Jim and Jessicas cousin are on their way down with the trailers. Movers will be here at noon tomorrow to unload.

We drove the 30 minutes across I-10 to Gulfport to go to Sams club. 3 Lane interstate with a 70mph speed limit. I was in the middle lane doing 89 and was getting passed by people in the "fast lane". If I tried that on I-70 I wouldn't make it 10 miles without getting to meet a state trooper. 😅.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Well. Closing went good and we took immediate possession. Jim and Jessicas cousin are on their way down with the trailers. Movers will be here at noon tomorrow to unload.

We drove the 30 minutes across I-10 to Gulfport to go to Sams club. 3 Lane interstate with a 70mph speed limit. I was in the middle lane doing 89 and was getting passed by people in the "fast lane". If I tried that on I-70 I wouldn't make it 10 miles without getting to meet a state trooper. [emoji28].

Welcome back to the south!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Well. Everyone go here safe on a quite eventful trip. The first hiccup was Jessica cousin met her dad to haul the 26 and 20 foot trailer down and they discovered that her Ram 1500 was not going to be able to haul that 20' trailer 900 miles. Her brake controller was acting up and the trailer was a little front heavy which caused it to wobble a bit. So they got ahold of Jims friend and we borrowed his chevy 3500 dually. On the way down in the hills of southern Tenn jims 3500 Dually hauling the 26 footer started throwing a boost pressure performance code and going into limp mode. That trailer is rated for 24,000 lbs and was giving that dually all it wanted on those hills. He checked all the turbo hoses and filter. We're thinking it's the boost sensor or the map. He had to pull over about a dozen times and reset it on the way down. Between the two trailers they lost three tires. But everyone got here safe which is what really matters. The movers got everything unloaded yesterday evening. Jim and Jessicas cousin rolled out at 4 this morning heading back to Ohio.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Btw. Wtf is this thing? It looks like it's plugged in but it has two gray wires that go behind the wall plate and it's warm to the touch. I want to put my freezer here and this bitch is in the way but I have no clue what it is.

20200927_103134.jpg

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Transformer for an alarm system. The gray wires run to a keypad, most likely

Well shit fire. I ain't moving that without fishing wires then. The ADT waiting panel is above it but the keypad is in the kitchen by the garage door.

Reactions: 5Cent