Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's For Dinner?

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Went out to dinner & came home & made margaritas.....

20230729_155445.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Todays lunch

Vegetable spring rolls and Rangoon’s from Costco on the Ninja Foodie hot air fryer with a ginger sweet dipping sauce for the rolls.

IMG_0098.jpeg
IMG_0099.jpeg

Then tonight’s dinner will be stuffed banana peppers for appetizers and pulled pork and fries to top it off. Using Matt’s 275 degree MC method on the shoulder. After an hour rest shredding should be around 7ish…😜

IMG_0097.jpeg
IMG_0094.jpeg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Here’s Matt’s recipe in case anyone wants to give it a whirl. I promise you, “You won’t be made at it!” Lol

Reactions: bowhunter1023

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Butt was just over 8lbs so at 275 I was at 176 internal in around 5.5 hours which caught me off guard cuz I hadn’t planned on checking until right at 6 hours. Anywho, I doctored it up and wrapped it tight for just another hour and it was 202 internal temp about 6.75 hours in but that just means I let it rest longer unless the natives start mumbling. 🤣😂🤣

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Butt was just over 8lbs so at 275 I was at 176 internal in around 5.5 hours which caught me off guard cuz I hadn’t planned on checking until right at 6 hours. Anywho, I doctored it up and wrapped it tight for just another hour and it was 202 internal temp about 6.75 hours in but that just means I let it rest longer unless the natives start mumbling. 🤣😂🤣
Nice… looking forward to putting pork butt in smoker for buckeyes’s game soon.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Nice. I was dipping deep fried Chicken of the Woods in sweet Thai chili sauce yesterday. Awesome. The only other time I have eaten it is in a Thai recipe called Bang Bang shrimp. Sweet Thai chili sauce is good shit.
Try it on a tuna steak! Game changer…

JARHEAD

Behind you
Aint nothing better than some fresh pulled pork!!