Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's For Dinner?

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Spicey chicken & shrimp lo mein ......

20210714_173322.jpg
20210714_173929.jpg
20210714_174144.jpg

Brother in law hauled in a cooler of oysters from Sarasota last night and a few pounds of shrimp. Shucked about 110 after church and they made for a fine lunch today. Raw, cheddar baked, parmesean baked, jalepeno and cheddar baked, jalepeno and cream cheese baked, macaroni and cheese, corn on the cob, homemade tartar sauce, and mom made brownies. Heck of a Sunday lunch!
IMG_20210718_140542_498.jpg

Jamie

Ohio
Brother in law hauled in a cooler of oysters from Sarasota last night and a few pounds of shrimp. Shucked about 110 after church and they made for a fine lunch today. Raw, cheddar baked, parmesean baked, jalepeno and cheddar baked, jalepeno and cream cheese baked, macaroni and cheese, corn on the cob, homemade tartar sauce, and mom made brownies. Heck of a Sunday lunch!View attachment 131263
well done, sir. I'm totally jelly. costs arm, leg and left testicle to get good oysters around here.

so I settle for pulled pork fresh outta the smoke, sauteed Chanterelles that I cut 6 hours ago, and Caesar cole slaw.

IMG_3468.jpg

well done, sir. I'm totally jelly. costs arm, leg and left testicle to get good oysters around here.

so I settle for pulled pork fresh outta the smoke, sauteed Chanterelles that I cut 6 hours ago, and Caesar cole slaw.

View attachment 131273
Just like my oysters are to you....your chanterelles are an elusive creature in my neck of the woods. Fine looking plate of grub there buddy!