Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
My buddy Anthony (her father) just called. He said while they were tracking it, he saw the deer dead up ahead so he said “we probably ain’t gonna find it, let’s go home” and his daughter screamed “oh my god, he sees it” and started to run ahead until she saw it. He said the first thing she did was send me the pics. After it sunk in that her deer drought was over, she started to cry. THATS what it’s all about!👍

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Damn George, you do have a heart!!!! 😂
5A033961-78BF-49B2-A543-2E5E7285B215.png

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Selling a home without listing it is too good! We were able to line up a buyer, work out all contingencies and align on sale price to create a pocket/exclusive listing.

No public MLS listing, no showings, no open house and we got 98.25% of the asking price with full flexibility of move out timing depending on when we get the keys to our new home......schwing, only moving 1x!

And if thats not enough, the good lord brought us together even closer. Buyer is currently mixing the mud to pour the basement, garage slab and front porch for the new house. Too good fellas, too fucking good!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Selling a home without listing it is too good! We were able to line up a buyer, work out all contingencies and align on sale price to create a pocket/exclusive listing.

No public MLS listing, no showings, no open house and we got 98.25% of the asking price with full flexibility of move out timing depending on when we get the keys to our new home......schwing, only moving 1x!

And if thats not enough, the good lord brought us together even closer. Buyer is currently mixing the mud to pour the basement, garage slab and front porch for the new house. Too good fellas, too fucking good!
That is more than good! Way to go buddy!