Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Winner winner!

rrr

So I'm starting to talk to this girl from Minnesota. Her granddaddy may or may not own a potato farm. Thought ya'll would enjoy this.

To answer your question, I’m cool with hunting. People have been hunting animals since forever and I don’t see a problem with it. I’ve never been hunting before but if I ever had the chance, I would try it. Minnesotans are huge on hunting and fishing. The one thing I don’t think I could do is shoot a deer. I’ve seen Bambi. I would probably feel bad. Or a bunny (theta thumpers). Shooting birds would be great, especially turkeys because I got chased by one at a petting zoo in elementary. What would be really sweet would be using a bow and arrow! Do people do that? not like a cross bow crazy thing but old school like Pocahontas? I did some archery back in the day and I was pretty awesome.

Let me guess, you love hunting?

Who knew that me adding a bow to my arsenal would cause chicks to dig me? It just keeps getting better and better... and there's go to be some love that she's interested in vertical bows, not xbows...but the 'old school' reference...damn I'm gunna have to do trad bow next.

Cap't

rrr

Too soon for pics. Gotta spend more time with her and find out if this is worth pursuing.

A different type of girl than the last one, but maybe I need that too. But yes, she is a cutie.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Maybe this is her!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Great pic Cotty! Dang. Hey Capt., we need pic's first before it's an all go. What are some measurements and ht and wt estimates? She's a 9 so far on the hunting mentality side of it. Goodluck with her.

rrr

This shit cracks me up! Adam, I AM going to use your line!

Cross bow you just pull a trigger, right? Regular bow you’ve got to work for it. I think… correct me if I’m wrong on that. I’m just pretending that I know what I’m talking about

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
This shit cracks me up! Adam, I AM going to use your line!

Oh, you got to work for it all right! Old boy won't give it up til you marry him!!! HAHA! ROTLMFAO!!! :D ;) :smiley_adfundum:

Sorry dude, I had to...

Sounds like a cool chick in all seriousness. My best relationship advice if find a chick that wants to be with you, not one that wants you to be with her. Just let that one simmer...

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good advice Jesse. You forgot one thing. She has to enjoy gobbling on your gun. Not just the flash suppressor either. The whole barrel.:D