Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Anything but the stupid virus

Fletch

Supporting Member
Pressure washed the house this morning. Washed and waxed the truck this afternoon and cut the grass this evening.
All the vehicles are cleaned up and the boat is detailed. Might finish detailing the truck tomorrow. Lots of little jobs too keep me busy...
Damn "J",, What's in the water down there? You don't stop.. Slow down young man...

Big H

Medina
How’d it go

We didn't go, by the time I got the smoker going with the 17# of pork butts, the 5.5# pork belly in the sous vide and made 30#'s of sausage, then made breakfast for the girls blah blah blah, it got windy as hell. The amount of rain we took made river fishing out of the equation so I just decided to mess around the house.

Reactions: 5Cent and Cogz

Buckmaster

Portage
Today’s view from the office.
C630E87A-B276-4907-9849-6464AA8B0096.png

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Had a few ton of ground asphalt too clean up from the pile they dropped. Got it all done and some driveway spots beefed up a little. Switched the back blade for the rake and cleaned up some of the areas we cleared out. Heading to town for some vegetable seed for the wife to plant and get her little garden going. She’s already got her herbs growing on planters attached too the back deck railing.
Going to find some seed to toss down too get some of this dirt covered up. Nothing like a grass seed but something too cover and mow a couple times a year.

Bowkills

Nw oh
Had the day off work so took an hour nap changed oil in the truck bought a new spinning reel which I'll spool tonight and I reminded myself y I don't shed hunt.....so all in all good day. Found a pretty rock in the woods. Could this been an old head stone or a split off of one? I didn't feel like shitting myself trying to flip it.
image.jpeg

Did some scouting this weekend and decided to run on down to camp to check on the place as I hadn't been there for several weeks. My established clover plots are looking pretty good. I also saw some clover coming in the field by the cabin that I frost seeded this Spring. Didn't take any pics of it, but plan on spraying it in another month or 2.

Untitled by cspot12, on Flickr

Untitled by cspot12, on Flickr