Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hey Cotty Whatcha doin?

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I actually had just to send a couple of guys on a job and got a little drunk putting a present together for my kids! I am off until after the 1st starting now.

Beentown

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
No problem bro, we kinda like you too. But not in a Danman touching weiners kind of way.

The "gently touched weiners and called it a day" comment was a Swantucky original. Funny and inspired.

It was Jessie's weiner in question.

The only weiner I have truck with is mine.

Buncha bromancers. :smiley_crocodile:

badger

*Supporting Member*
Today is officially my last day of work until the third or the fourth!

Normally this time of the year I would be getting out a bunch of snares and steel traps, but with the early ice I'll be getting my shanty out.

Haven't ate any fresh fish in awhile.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Man what I would give to be off until the first of the year! I'm right there with you buckmaster, 24, 27, & 31 off, better than nuttin I guess!

All this talk of Mr. Mom really really makes me think hard about having kids. I love being able to give all my nephews and nieces back!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
The kids are at home with me today and the house is already a disaster! Later I am making a pork roast with the fixins for the neighbor. She had foot surgery yesterday and just trying to be neighborly.

Beentown

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
The kids are at home with me today and the house is already a disaster! Later I am making a pork roast with the fixins for the neighbor. She had foot surgery yesterday and just trying to be neighborly.

Beentown

That's a damned fine thing to do.

Where's the "hat's off to you" smilie?

COTTY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOIN?

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
i would not trade being a mr mom for anything in the world , when your daughters fall asleep on yer chest watching christmas movies it make the troubles of the world go away

Great post Kat and I hear ya, I can't wait, but I'm in no hurry.....now if I could only convince my wife.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
That's a damned fine thing to do.

Where's the "hat's off to you" smilie?

COTTY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOIN?

Well, I just got back from my brother-in-laws. I threw the kids in the truck and headed out to his house to grab his crossbow. I got sick of hearing my boys fight over who's going and who's shooting since we only have one crossbow. My BIL was good enough to lend us his (he shoots a compound now).
I'm hoping we get out this evening, but that's only if the wife gets home early enoug,h which is very doubtful. My daughter is just a little too young to take yet and have her sit quiet. So I need my wife to come home and relieve me.

Before I did that I scrubbed toilets!!! Oh the things I'll do for a blowjob.

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
I cleaned the garage, wiped down the kitchen from top to bottom with bleach (my wife is a clean freak),swept the living room. Andtalked the wife and daughter into staying at her moms this afternoon and evening and she said why so you can gohunting and that's why ur helping out so much....lol I just said so I can go....and got a yes, so I wasted my points on hunting instead of a bj

Last edited:

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I cleaned the garage, wiped down the kitchen from top to bottom with bleach (my wife is a clean freak),swept the living room. Andtalked the wife and daughter into staying at her moms this afternoon and evening and she said why so you can gohunting and that's why ur helping out so much....lol I just said so I can go....and got a yes, so I wasted my points on hunting instead of a bn.i

Dude, cleaning the toilets is double points! It's worth hunting and a a BJ. Heck, it might even be worth...