Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hey Cotty Whatcha doin?

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Dude - you've got days and days off in a row....
Needless to say I'm insanely jealous....probably some other guys too....
How about a little play by play so that we can live vicariously thru you as we continue to drudge onward and propel the economy forward?:tantrum:

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
LMAO! Well, let's see...
It's usually pretty uneventful since I'm home with the three kids. What I do vs. what I want to do are completely opposite.
For example:
this morning I made them breakfast. Then I surfed the net getting caught up on TOO and Facebook for the most part. Just finished running the sweeper and started a load of laundry. Sometimes I'd rather be at work. My wife never gets time off. She's 8:30 - 5:00 minus the weekends so I try to help out with the housework while I'm off. Helps for blowjobs and such.
Summer time isn't much different. The only nice thing is I can take the boys to the ballfield or something and work on their game.

What would I rather be doing? Well, anything outside. I'd love to be at the property I hunt cutting wood and clearing scrub. I'd love to riding my quad. Well, you get the picture...

I'm hoping my mom swings over later to watch Katie and Klay so I can take Kody out with the crossbow this evening.

So, you see... it's not too eventful. Not much to be jealous of other than the fact that I can sleep in and booze it up at night if I choose to do so. Sorry it's not TOO exciting.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Well Danman- You can be jealous of Tree Monkey too!

Sounds like my life sometimes Cotty!

Diablo54

Outside
I'm doing pretty much the same cotty. Except I got to go coyote hunting this morning. And convinced them that splitting fire wood was fun.:smiley_bril: We have split quite a bit over break.:smiley_coolpeace:

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
I am headin straight to my MIL and finishing her tile in her bathroom so I can go deer hunting all week.....when my SIL comes to town I am able to sneak off easier because I don't like to sit around a room and listen to everyone talk louder than the next person!

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
One of our friends is a teacher - I was bitching about not having all summer off and snow days and Christmas break etc etc - and she said that "at least you get to pee whenever you want - I get to pee at 10:10 and 11:15 and 1:30"

You get days and days off.
But I can pee freely.

Please post a picture of y'alls aprons.:smiley_crocodile:

Dammit I'm still jealous:smiley_boos:

And Diablo, enjoy it while you can. Wait - I've told you this before.:smiley_depressive:

Last edited:

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
I am in favor of going year round!!!....they would give schools 2-3 weeks off every so often and I heard it would happen to fall on like the first of november!!!!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Just made my 6th sippy cup of chocolate milk today. My daughter is an addict.
Now I'm chewing on some deer jerky and catching up on TOO. I live for this site. It's not just a hobby... it's an obsession.
I want to personally thank Ernie for referring me to TOO.

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
I'm off the 24th through the 3rd. I will be doing some hunting but I will be spending my fair share of time running the kids around and other various domestic chores...Hopefully get some time in the evenings to weld up a couple of treestands.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I am in favor of going year round!!!....they would give schools 2-3 weeks off every so often and I heard it would happen to fall on like the first of november!!!!

I'm in favor of that as well. I'd rather split the time off up. I would kill to be able to have a few weeks in Nov off. The only drawback is my builidng does not have A/C. I brought a termometer in my room in late August when we started up and it touched 90 degrees. I get no breeze. I got to the point where I was holding class in the hallway. It was even worse when Wheeling Pitt was running.