Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE from the stand 2018-19

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
IMG_3672.jpg

You better represent.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I HATE does. I just had a limpy 10 pt following a doe my way. I 1st saw him making a scrape up off to my right about 70 yrds. I put the binos on him & then saw the doe. She ended up walking right past me at 4 yrds when she stopped. He was then 20 yrds. Then she jumped back & swung around him. He ended up following her casually, back up.

I didn't even drop the binos... lol. YKW !!

Hunting stand where I encountered a doe in heat yesterday. Does right by my stand blew me out coming in. Very discouraged now. Perfect rutting morning and a blew out our core area does. Grunted back to try to convince them I was a buck. Not a sound in the woods since then.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Hunting stand where I encountered a doe in heat yesterday. Does right by my stand blew me out coming in. Very discouraged now. Perfect rutting morning and a blew out our core area does. Grunted back to try to convince them I was a buck. Not a sound in the woods since then.

Stay put, this time of year you never know what’s going too happen.... I know it’s hard too stay positive, but it’ll happen....

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Dead here . Hope something changes . I can't seem to luck into the right small area where rut craziness is happening . Just seeing does and fawns with a occasional buck lazily trailing or a solo buck out for a
walk. I keep bouncing property hoping to hit the right one at the right time but no luck yet .

Floki

I’m out, have been hiring it pretty hard. Passed a few boarder line shooters last couple days.

Saw one doe this morning. Just like the last couple days, she was alone like the others I have seen, nothing following her. It’s almost like a kick in the nuts, when ya see a doe this time of the year, with nothing following.