Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Weight Loss - Biggest Loser Edition

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
Three weeks in and starting to get my strength back. I haven't lost any weight but actually gained some. I haven't gone crazy on cardio, just a 1 to 1.5 mile jog to warm up before lifting. The plan is to get my strength up and then ill start cutting. So far so good....

Reactions: giles

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Three weeks in and starting to get my strength back. I haven't lost any weight but actually gained some. I haven't gone crazy on cardio, just a 1 to 1.5 mile jog to warm up before lifting. The plan is to get my strength up and then ill start cutting. So far so good....

I'll have to get serious about cardio soon. My body composition is shifting from the soft side of dad-bod to the slightly fit side of dad-bod, but I'm staying 206-210. My diet is a B-, so there's room to get better there too. This little bastard whipped my ass on Tuesday. I'm walking like the new kid in prison today...

IMG_20190827_113125_676.jpg

Keep grinding fellers!

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
The struggle is real. Accompanying the dad bad is my lack of endurance and strength. Doing hard manual labor at home leaves me sore and aching. Once I can get over that hump, I'll concentrate on shedding some extra pounds. By this time next year, I hope to be at a happy medium and then just need to maintain it with a better diet and a somewhat consistent exercise regimen.

Reactions: MoonLab

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Time for me to get serious and quit fuggin off. Took a break this summer so I could get things done around the house. I've had my fun all summer along eating bbq, tons of beer, fast food, sleeping in all day and sitting on couch... time to get back at pumping iron. I will be starting back at gym tomorrow morning.

Reactions: aholdren

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
My sister , moonshine, and I walked 5 miles from my house to my aunt's house. This dude is worn the fugg out, lol. It was nice and cool out. There was 3 water fountain on way to my aunt's house. We would stop drink water and pour water all over moonshine. We had fun.
Resized_20190908_103333.jpg
20190908_122708.jpg

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Nice work, Rick! I've stuck with my plan for getting to the gym before work during the week, along with cutting beer out until the weekend. Feeling really good. Eating a lot better too probably playing a huge roll in that as well. Keep it up fellas!
Thanks Nate. Wasn't easy in the beginning but now I kind of like it's always been this way.

Hunter II

I am 50 years old, 6-2, and weighed 230 New Years day. I quit eating fast food nearly everyday for lunch and I’m now down to 217.

I must be getting light headed because i signed up for a half marathon. I haven’t ran since i left Ft Sill 31 years ago. 32 weeks to train.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finished in 2:14:21

Thinking about running the full next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk