Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Well it’s official

"J"

Dustin’s FORMER fishing coach
Supporting Member
Davie County, NC
Great update J, and I know the pictures don't show the half of it but it is looking much more open for sure!

We're you familiar with the type of vegetation you would run into down there? I have never heard of most of what you listed and you are a bigger man than I venturing into that southern brush. Between the ivy and the bugs they got down there, ain't happening. I think I would have been stuck doing a controlled burn lol.

Sounds like 2 great buddies in Kevin and Rick, and you realize that. I am happy to hear of the progress and time spent together, be safe my friend!
Had no clue about this kudzu shit, now I’m very familiar with it 😂

Chiggers are worse than poison ivy any day.... 😂Those little fuggers will tear up some ankles 😂

Fletch

Supporting Member
Had no clue about this kudzu shit, now I’m very familiar with it 😂

Chiggers are worse than poison ivy any day.... 😂Those little fuggers will tear up some ankles 😂
Ah...... CHIGGERS....F... them little bastards... Poison ivy, dump some bleach on it and it's gone pretty quick. Chiggers on the other hand get in your pores and you'll suffer for months...

"J"

Supporting Member
Davie County, NC
Ah...... CHIGGERS....F... them little bastards... Poison ivy, dump some bleach on it and it's gone pretty quick. Chiggers on the other hand get in your pores and you'll suffer for months...
I’ve put down weed and feed, fire ant and now I have chigger insecticide on the way too lay down. I’ll nuke these little fugger here shortly 😂

Fletch

Supporting Member
I’ve put down weed and feed, fire ant and now I have chigger insecticide on the way too lay down. I’ll nuke these little fugger here shortly 😂
J... Do you have alot of them down there??? I still have bite marks on me from last Aug. when out in Illinois... Only good thing about getting bit up last year was going to Dr. and finding out I had other issues... Think if I go there this summer I'm coating my legs and stomach with vasolene so they can't get in the pores... And spray down with Permatrone...

"J"

Supporting Member
Davie County, NC
J... Do you have alot of them down there??? I still have bite marks on me from last Aug. when out in Illinois... Only good thing about getting bit up last year was going to Dr. and finding out I had other issues... Think if I go there this summer I'm coating my legs and stomach with vasolene so they can't get in the pores... And spray down with Permatrone...
Permethrin keeps them off of you, that is once you figure out you’ve got them on you 😂🖕🏻u chiggers 😂