Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's For Dinner?

JARHEAD

Behind you
Bbq chicken, oven roasted brussel sprouts and beans and taters
20220612_201025.jpg

Finally made it over to meet our new neighbors. Wanted to give them something so I took them a nice whole blue cat, and a big dressed blue cat. They were more than tickled with with the meat and just kept thanking us. I was gonna be happy to just get my bucket back but these folks went above and beyond.
Came home a short time later to find my "clean" bucket, a big pan of crawfish boil "fresh from Louisiana", and a case of Corona in the carport! Still a lot more good in the world than the media wants us to believe.
Had me as many crawfish as I could hold and a mess of fried blue cat for supper and went to bed a happy man.
Screenshot_20220612-160614_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220612-160619_Gallery.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Finally made it over to meet our new neighbors. Wanted to give them something so I took them a nice whole blue cat, and a big dressed blue cat. They were more than tickled with with the meat and just kept thanking us. I was gonna be happy to just get my bucket back but these folks went above and beyond.
Came home a short time later to find my "clean" bucket, a big pan of crawfish boil "fresh from Louisiana", and a case of Corona in the carport! Still a lot more good in the world than the media wants us to believe.
Had me as many crawfish as I could hold and a mess of fried blue cat for supper and went to bed a happy man.View attachment 154215View attachment 154216
I was always told, you never take an empty dish back too someone who went out of their way too give you something! Good too see that still happens!