Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Redclouds SpyPoint IR-6 pics

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Nice new bucks on cam check so here we go.

Goofy

Closeup of the messed up side. Love the closeups lmao

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Looks like you've got some awesome prospects there, Adam. That eight pointer is flirting with BBBC, in my opinion... and that 10 pointer looks like a stud also!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Thanks fellas. I have high hopes for this season that some of these bucks hang around after the velvet falls off and I can down one of them.

BB,

I would love to break in the new Elite on one of those brutes :smiley_clap:

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Real nice Adam! Alphamax10 and I have one like your messed up one. Hopefully they stick around and give you an opportunity.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Real nice Adam! Alphamax10 and I have one like your messed up one. Hopefully they stick around and give you an opportunity.

If I don't get them I hope Dante or his daughter get one of them. I also hope that Huck will return to hunt again this year.

Fluteman,
When you come up here you better bring your bow too. I can only shoot one of them lol.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
You want Goofy ?

Not sure what happened to him but it is cool looking though lol.

You do know that you can shoot any of the others too right ?

If I don't get them I hope Dante or his daughter get one of them. I also hope that Huck will return to hunt again this year.

Dude..... you are way overdue. I believe its my turn to help you trail, drag out, gut, load up, skin and butcher one. And I would be eccstatic to do so!

As far as chelsea getting one, she has gone into lazy mode when it comes to practicing with her bow. I doubt shes gonna be ready for bow season. looks like its gonna be youth gun season for her again.

As for "goofy". (effed up lookin lil bastage) If he steps out he will definately be getting shot at. I wont shoot a button or a yearling because I'd like to see em grow up a bit. And to be honest I dont know if I want my first buck to be a booner. I read all these posts about guys wanting to top last years buck, and I'd like that to be something to look forward to in coming years. Shoot a state record right out of the gate, gonna be kinda hard to top that. But "goofy" would be cool. not only is he very unique looking, but it might be a good idea to take his genetics out of the herd. There is actually an odd looking one on the other side of town I was hoping to see last year. I'll have to look again, but I dont think I've got any pictures of him this year. I hope hes still alive so I can kill him. lol.

Besides, from what we've seen so far there are a lot more prospects this year than there were last year.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Dude..... you are way overdue. I believe its my turn to help you trail, drag out, gut, load up, skin and butcher one. And I would be eccstatic to do so!

As far as chelsea getting one, she has gone into lazy mode when it comes to practicing with her bow. I doubt shes gonna be ready for bow season. looks like its gonna be youth gun season for her again.

As for "goofy". (effed up lookin lil bastage) If he steps out he will definately be getting shot at. I wont shoot a button or a yearling because I'd like to see em grow up a bit. And to be honest I dont know if I want my first buck to be a booner. I read all these posts about guys wanting to top last years buck, and I'd like that to be something to look forward to in coming years. Shoot a state record right out of the gate, gonna be kinda hard to top that. But "goofy" would be cool. not only is he very unique looking, but it might be a good idea to take his genetics out of the herd. There is actually an odd looking one on the other side of town I was hoping to see last year. I'll have to look again, but I dont think I've got any pictures of him this year. I hope hes still alive so I can kill him. lol.

Besides, from what we've seen so far there are a lot more prospects this year than there were last year.

Honestly, I would be just as happy to see you or one of the other guys get one of those big boys. I would like to shoot one BIG buck in my time afield and it will happen when it happens. I can put every minute of everyday into tracking these suckers down but in the end it still has to have a lot of luck to close the deal.
As far as having more prospects then last year. I think the extra foot traffic we had in there from out of towner's blowing all the deer out and not getting a chance to shoot any of them helped in a big way. Deer are survivors after all lol.

I can't say much about Chels since I have yet to find time to hit the range yet. I need to fix that very soon and get my butt out there and shoot.

Will be interesting to see where these bucks go after they shed the velvet. We had a couple good ones go missing as soon as it fell off last year.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I can't say much about Chels since I have yet to find time to hit the range yet. I need to fix that very soon and get my butt out there and shoot.

Here that milo? I think its time to drag them both out.:smiley_crocodile:

Maybe a little competition is in order?