Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Whiskey

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Wow this is reallllly good
3CF37B91-681D-412F-B94D-E312206146AC.jpeg

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
20201227_175530.jpg

So the wife wanted to "go for a drive" yesterday. We ended up in Kentucky.

Not gonna find angels envy rye around here any time soon. And its well worth the drive... damn that's good.
Can't really read the label on the other. Its called "fighting cock" I had to laugh like a 12 year old. Worth the $12 price tag to be able to say "I'm drinking beer and fighting cock!"

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
View attachment 117364

So the wife wanted to "go for a drive" yesterday. We ended up in Kentucky.

Not gonna find angels envy rye around here any time soon. And its well worth the drive... damn that's good.
Can't really read the label on the other. Its called "fighting cock" I had to laugh like a 12 year old. Worth the $12 price tag to be able to say "I'm drinking beer and fighting cock!"
That rye is good but pricey. Try the basil haydens version for similar but cheaper.

Bought my dad a JD single barrel select for Christmas.

Cracked my bottle of the 2020 Yellowstone limited for my per Christmas eve celebration.

Finished off some makers by making a very nice old fashioned.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Watching the buckeyes
1st round was the High West Manhattan, good as always.
2nd round an Old Fashioned (honey, bitters, orange peel, drop or two of grenadine) and Old Forester 1920...delicous but i should have went with a lower proof bourbon!

Reactions: Sgt Fury

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I've had so many I forget what I started drinking. The way the Buckeyes are playing it might be empty before the game is over.

Woodford Reserve. Guess how I remembered?

Last edited: